Select your style
Scan mount - the frame size you need, 20 x 8 inch - (50.8 cm x 20.3 cm). You can use your frame or source the frame elsewhere.
You just found a mat designer who is happy to design, cut and personalise the picture mount for you.
Scan mount & frame - the whole complete set ready for your photo insertion
Your Personalisation* Choice
More than one mount, please input per name for each mount
Example of 2 x mounts;
1 x Bertie John Davidson and date (optional)
1 x John Bert Davidson
Baby Shower / Maternity leave present.
1. Nickname - i.e. Bubbles, Little peanut, Wriggler, Our Little Miracle (Pre-natal nickname before birth)
2. Surname - i.e. Baby Hanson / Baby Hanson No.2
For Grandparents - Our Grandchild 2020 / Our Grandchild / Our first Grandchild / Grandchild / Name (after birth)
Inscriptions are standard
We inscribe all the inscriptions, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and first photo and write the infant's name and date (optional)
Please request for removal in the customise field - add name (optional)
1. You may like to have it inscribed with different wording but keep it short. Please state where you would like us to write in the required field box. Example; 'Baby Gemma' above the 1st picture, birthdate under the last photo.
2. You may like to have this picture layout plain and straightforward without any writing on it. Input 'Everything blank' in the customisation field.
3. Why not inscribe something else for another occasion, not for newborn.
4. Ideally, for expectant parents who did not buy any scan images, instead, add any photograph from an early age upwards. Add customisation.
1. Use 'Command hanging strips' to hang vertically on the wall.
2. To avoid smear marks on the glass, use feather dust not polish
3. Do not hang above the cot or child's bed
4. Position the frame on the wall away from direct sunlight to prevent the mount and photo fading.
Note; Inscriptions are not text prints; it is done by a computerised pen tool for inscribing, just like handwriting but beautifully done.
Handmade by Azana Photo Frames - if you have something else in mind, please use the contact us page quoting ref AZ0207
Or ask a question below