We are fully trained mount cutting specialists who use a computerised mount cutting machine which enables us to design creative photo mounts to meet all of your framing needs.
All of our designed mounts are cut with a 45 degree bevel, using a top of the range computerised mount cutter and pen tool for writing and decoration.
AZANA PHOTO FRAMES ALSO
- Create custom designs
- Cut any shapes, numbers and objects
- Cut true type fonts and letter mats
- Use any opening, v-groove, reverse or bevel
- Select from hundreds of available clip arts
- Design up to two layers
- Path trace to create custom 'cut-art' shapes
- Use debossing which allows us to create decorative designs
- Use multiple openings, name mounts, signature mounts and much more.
- Cut jumbo mountboard sizes - we stock A1 mountboard size (120 x 82cm - 47 x 32in)
- Board thickness is 1400 microns
- We use the finest quality white core and conservation mountboard thar offers a clean, crisp bevel cut.
- Each board is lignin free, alkaline sized, acid free, PH neutral and is calcium carbonate buffered to enhance its useful lifespan by minimising the effect of atmosphere pollutants.
ABOUT THE FRAME
- The frame size is the size of the glass and picture size not the overall size of the frame.
- Picture frames are measured by the rebate in the back of the picture fits in. If you were to turn picture frame over to see the back where the glass and picture fits you'd measure from top to bottom for one measurement i.e 10 inches and from left to right for other measurement ie 8 inches.
- All our frame is made of polcore moulded with glass, comes ready hang or strut back.
- You use command hanging strips for the frame size 20 x 8" and 12 x 10"
- To ensure your picture is straight
- Flush on the wall
- Much safer than nail/hook
- Can move your picture to another wall using the same strips
- Hang picture above the cot or child's bed