Beech framed, triple scan for newborn baby girl or boy.
Can be personalised with a baby's nickname or a surname — lovely baby shower gift and a nursery room picture decoration.
Nursery wall hanging decoration
New arrival present
Baby sonogram - size 3.5 x 2.5 inch, holds photo size 4 x 3 inch
Standard aperture size 5.5 x 3.5 inch, holds photo size 6 x 4 inch
Glass size 20 x 8 inch (50.8 x 20.32 cm)
Overall size - L:21.25 x W:9.25 x D:0.5 inch
Classic Beech colour, matt finish
Made of recycled polystyrene plastic polcore moulded with glass, hardboard backing board and saw hook
Double mounted in cream and white background
Select your style
Scan Mount - the frame size you need, 20 x 8 in (50.8 x 20.32 cm) Should you wish to source the picture frame elsewhere with different type of material such as wooden, glitter or traditional.
You just found a mat designer on here who are happy to design, cut and personalise the mount for you
Scan Mount & Frame - the whole complete set ready for your photo insertion
Your Personalisation* Choice
For Baby Shower / Maternity leave
1. Pre-natal nickname i., Bubbles, Little Peanut, Wriggler, Our Little Miracle
2. Surname - i.e. Baby Lang or Baby Lang No.2
For Grandparents - Grandson, Grandchild 2020, Our first Grandchild, Name (after birth)
Inscriptions are standard
We inscribe all the inscriptions, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and first photo and write the newborn's name, birthdate (Optional) - i.e. 2nd January 2019 / 02.02.2019 / March 3, 2019
We can remove all the standard inscriptions, and please request this in the customisation field.
1. You may like to have it inscribed with different wordings, keep it short. Please state where you would like us to write in the required field box. Example; 'Baby Keeva' above the 1st picture, birthdate under the last photo.
2. You may like to have this picture layout and straightforward without any writing on it. Input 'Everything blank' in the customisation field.
3. Why not inscribe something else for another occasion, not for newborn
4. Perfect for parents who didn't buy any sonogram images, instead add any photographs of an early age upwards. Add customisation.
1. Use 'Command hanging strips' to hang vertically on the wall - much safer than nail and hook
2. To avoid smear marks on glass use feather duster
3. Do not hang above the cot or child's bed
4. Position the picture decoration away from direct sunlight to prevent mount and photo fading.
Note; Inscriptions are not text prints; it is done by a computerised pen tool for inscribing, just like handwriting but beautifully done.
Handmade by Azana Photo Frames - if you have something else in mind, please use the contact us page quoting ref AZ0028
Or ask a question below.