Three baby scan pictures are most essential to display where Mum carries during nine months of her pregnancy and a photo of a precious baby's first moment into the world.
New baby arrival gift
Baby shower for boy
Maternity leave present
Baby scan, cut size 3.5 x 2.5 inch, holds hospital sized 4 x 3 inch
Standard aperture size 5.5 x 3.5 inch, holds photo size 6 x 4 inch
Glass size 20 x 8 in - (50.8 cm x 20.3 cm)
Overall size - L:21.25 x W:9.25 x D:0.5 inch
Classic beech, matt finish (not real in wood)
Made of recycled polystyrene plastic polcore moulded with glass, hardboard backing board and saw hook
Double mounted in blue and white background.
Select your style
Scan mount - the frame size you need 20 x 8 in, (50.8 cm x 20.3 cm). You can use your frame or source the frame elsewhere should you wish to prefer in wood, glitter or traditional wooden type.
Scan mount & frame - the complete whole set ready for your photo insertions
Your Personalisation *Choice
To order more than one mount please input name (date) per mount
Example of 2 mounts;
1 x Gareth Lewis Hampton - 04.10.2019
1 x Harry William Hampton
For Baby Shower / Maternity leave present.
1. Nickname - i.e. Bubbles, Little peanut, Wriggler, Our Little Miracle (Pre-natal nickname before birth)
2. Surname - i.e. Baby Dobson / Baby Dobson No.3
For Grandparents - Grandchild 2020 / Our first Grandson / Grandson / Name (after birth)
Inscriptions are standard
We inscribe all the inscriptions, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and first photo and write the newborn's name (birthdate is optional)
We can remove all standard inscriptions; please request this in the customisation field box.
1. You may like to have it inscribed with your wording but keep it short. Please state where you would like us to write in the required field box. Example; 'Baby Gemma' above the 1st picture, birthdate under the last photo.
2. You may like to have this picture layout plain and straightforward without any writing on it. Input 'Everything blank' in the customisation field.
3. Why not inscribe something else for another occasion, not for newborn.
4. Perfect for expectant parents who did not buy any scan images, instead add any photograph from an early age upwards. Add customisation.
1. Use 'Command hanging strips' to hang vertically on the wall
2. To avoid smear marks on glass, use feather duster not polish
3. Please do not hang above the cot or child's bed
4. Position the frame on the wall away from direct sunlight to prevent the mount and photo fading.
Note; Inscriptions are not text prints; it is done by a computerised pen tool for inscribing, just like handwriting but beautifully done.
Handmade by Azana Photo Frames
- if you have something else in mind, please use the contact us page quoting ref AZ0229.
Or ask a question below.