Oak framed blue triple baby scan frame.
Display our personalised triple scan picture frame for a newborn baby boy — a great addition to the nursery room theme with dark furniture.
Baby room wall decoration
Newborn arrival present
Maternity/pregnancy leave gift
Baby scan - cut size 3.5 x 2.5 inch, holds hospital size 4 x 3 inch
Standard aperture size 5.5 x 3.5 inch, holds photo size 6 x 4 inch
Glass size 20 x 8 inch (50.8 x 20.32 cms)
Overall size - L:21.25 x W:9.25 x D:0.5 inch
Classic Dark Oak
Made of recycled polystyrene polcore moulded with glass, hardboard backing board and saw hook
Double mounted in blue and white background
Select your style
Scan mount - the frame size 20 x 8 in - (50.8 x 20.32 cms). You can use your frame or source the frame elsewhere should you wish to prefer in wooden, glitter or traditional / vintage type.
Scan mount & frame - the whole complete set ready for your photo insertion
To order more than one mount please input name (date) per mount.
Example of 2 x mounts.
1 x Johnathan James Holden - 01.03.2019
1 x Julian Henry Holden
For Baby shower / Maternity leave
1. Pre-natal Nickname before birth; i.e. Bubbles, Wriggler, Little Peanut, Our Miracle
2. Surname - Baby Holden, Baby Holden No.3
For Grandparents - Grandson / Our first Grandson / Name (after birth)
Inscriptions are standard
We inscribe all the inscriptions, 1st, 2nd, 3rd scan and first photo and write the newborn's name provided in your order (birthdate is optional)
Please request in the customisation field to remove all standard inscriptions.
1. You may like to have this picture layout with your wordings, keep it short. Please state where you would like us to write in the required field box.
'Baby Gemma' above the 1st picture, birthdate under the last photo.
2. Without any writing on it - Input 'Everything blank' in the customisation field.
3. Why not inscribe something else for another occasion, not for newborn.
4. Perfect for expectant parents who did not buy any scan images, instead add any photograph from an early age upwards. Add customisation.
1. Use 'Command hanging strips' to hang vertically on the wall
2. Do not hang above the cot or child's bed
3. To avoid smear marks on glass use feather dust not polish
4. Position the frame on the wall away from direct sunlight to prevent the photos and mount fading
Note; Inscriptions are not text prints; it is done by a computerised pen tool for inscribing, just like handwriting but beautifully done.
Handmade by Azana Photo Frames
- if you have something else in mind, please use the contact us page quoting ref AZ0228.
Or ask a question below.