Three baby scan pictures are most essential to display where Mum carries during nine months of her pregnancy and a photo of a precious baby's first moment into the world.
Baby nursery room decoration
New baby present
Baby scan - size 3.5 x 2.5 inch, holds photo size 4 x 3 inch
Standard aperture size 5.5 x 3.5 inch, holds photo size 6 x 4 inch
Glass size 20 x 8 in - (50.8 cm x 20.3 cm)
Overall size - L:21.25 x W:9.25 x D:0.5 inch
Made of recycled polystyrene polcore moulded with glass, MDF backing board and saw hook
Double mounted in blue/white background.
Select your style
Scan mount - the frame size you need 20 x 8 in - (50.8 cm x 20.3 cm). You can use your frame or source elsewhere if you prefer different type such as wooden, traditional or vintage.
You just found a picture mat designer on here who is happy to design, cut and personalise the mount for you.
Scan mount & frame - the complete whole set ready for your photo insertion
Your Personalisation* Choice
More than one mount, please input name per mount
Example of 2 mounts;
1 x Bertie John Davidson (date is optional)
1 x John Bert Davidson
For baby shower/maternity leave
1. Nickname - i.e. Bubbles, Little peanut, Wriggler, Our Little Miracle (Pre-natal nickname before birth)
2. Surname - i.e. Baby Dobson / Baby Dobson No.3
For Grandparents - Our Grandchild 2020 / Our Grandchild / Our first Grandchild / Grandchild / Name (after birth)
We inscribe all the inscriptions, 1st, 2nd, 3rd scan and first photo and write the newborn's name, birthdate (optional), i.e. 1st January 2019
Please request this in the customise field
1. You may like to have it inscribed with different wording but keep it short. Please state where you would like us to write in the required field box. Example; 'Baby Gemma' above the 1st picture, birthdate under the last photo.
2. You may like to have this picture layout plain and straightforward without any writing on it. Input 'Everything blank' in the customisation field.
3. Why not inscribe something else for another occasion, not for newborn.
4. Ideally, for expectant parents who did not buy any scan images, instead, add any photograph from an early age upwards. Add customisation.
1. Use 'Command hanging strips' to hang on the wall, much safer than nail and hook
2. To avoid smear marks use feather-duster not polish
3. Please do not hang over the child's bed or cot
4. Position the frame on the wall away from direct sunlight to prevent the mount and photo fading.
Note; Inscriptions are not text prints; it is done by a computerised pen tool for inscribing, just like handwriting but beautifully done.
Handmade by Azana Photo Frames - if you have something else in mind, please use the contact us page quoting ref AZ0028
Or ask a question below.