Insert your baby scan photos and newborn baby girl first ever photo on the day she was born in our personalised triple scan photo frame.
Baby scan, size 3.5 x 2.5 inch, holds photo size 4 x 3 inch
Standard aperture size 5.5 x 3.5 inch, holds photo size 6 x 4 inch
Glass size 20 x 8 in - (50.8 cm x 20.3 cm)
Overall size - L:21.25 x W:9.25 x D:0.5 inch
White matt finish
Made of recycled polystyrene polcore moulded with glass, MDF backing board and saw hook
Double mounted in white/pink background.
Select your style
Scan mount - the frame size you need, 20 x 8 inch - (50.8 cm x 20.3 cm). You can use your frame or source the frame elsewhere. You just found a mat designer on here who are happy to design, cut and personalise the mount for you.
Scan mount & frame - the complete whole set ready for your photo insertion
Your Personalisation* Choice
More than one mount, please input name per mount
Example of 2 x mounts;
1 x Baby Rosie - 01.06.2019 (optional)
1 x Rosie Marie Jameson
For baby shower / maternity leave
1. Nickname - i.e. Bubbles, Little peanut, Wriggler, Our Little Miracle (Pre-natal nickname before birth)
2. Surname - i.e. Baby Dobson / Baby Dobson No.3 /
Grandparents can treat themselves one too - Our Grandchild 2020 / Our Grandchild / Our first Grandchild / Grandchild / Name (after birth)
Inscriptions are standard;
We inscribe all the inscriptions, 1st, 2nd, 3rd scan and 1st photo and inscribe the name and birthdate (1st January 2019) date is optional.
We can remove all standard inscriptions, please request this in the customisation field.
1. You may like to have it inscribed with different wording but keep it short. Please state where you would like us to write in the required field box. Example; 'Baby Gemma' above the 1st picture, birthdate under the last photo.
2. You may like to have this picture layout plain and straightforward without any writing on it. Input 'Everything blank' in the customisation field.
3. Why not inscribe something else for another occasion, not for newborn.
4. Ideally, for expectant parents who did not buy any scan images, instead, add any photograph from an early age upwards. We can inscribe the name/birth date or any wordings at the bottom of the mount.
1. Use 'Command hanging strips' to hang on the wall, much safer than nail and hook
2. To avoid smear marks on glass use feather-duster not polish
3. Please do not hang on the wall over the child's bed or cot
4. Position the frame on the wall away from direct sunlight to prevent the mount and photo fading.