Capture the adorable newborn's first picture and display in our handmade triple scan frame.
New baby arrival
Baby Shower Gift
Baby scan, cut size 3.5 x 2.5 inch, holds photo size 4 x 3 inch
Aperture cut size 5.5 x 3.5 inch, holds photo size 6 x 4 inch
Glass size 20 x 8 inch (50.8 x 20.32 cm)
Overall size - L:21.25 x W:9.25 x D:0.5 inch
Classic Beech, matt finish
Made of recycled polystyrene polcore moulded with glass, hardboard backing board and saw hook
Hang vertically only
MountDouble mounted in white and cream background
Source Your Frame
Scan mount - the frame size you need 20 x 8 in - (50.8 x 20.32 cm). You can use your frame or source the frame elsewhere should you wish to prefer in wooden, glitter or traditional type.
You just found a mat designer on here who are happy to design, cut and personalise the mount for you.
Scan mount & frame - the whole complete set ready for your photo insertion
Your Personalisation* Choice
More than one mount, please input name per mount
Example of 3 mounts;
1 x Ellie Louise Milton - 08.09.2019
1 x Baby Andrew
1 x Baby Adrian Milton
For Baby Shower / Maternity leave
1. Pre-natal nickname, Bubbles, Little peanut, Wriggler, Our Little Miracle
2. Surname, i.e. Baby Hamilton, Baby Clarkson No.1
For Grandparents - Our Grandchild / First Grandson 2020 / Name (after birth)
Inscriptions are standard
We inscribe all the inscriptions, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and first photo and write the newborn's name (birthdate is optional)
Please request for this in the customisation field
1. You may like to have this picture layout and straightforward without any writing on it - Input 'Everything blank'
2. Your own wordings, keep it short - Please state where you would like us to write in the required field box.
'Baby James' above the 1st picture, birthdate under the last photo.
3. Why not inscribe something else for another occasion, not for newborn.
4. Perfect for parents who didn't buy any scans, instead add any photograph from an early age upwards. Add customisation.
1. Use 'Command hanging strips' to hang vertically on the wall
2. Do not hang above the cot or child's bed
3. To avoid smear marks on glass use feather duster not polish
4. Position the frame on the wall away from direct sunlight to prevent the mount and photo fading.
Please note; Inscriptions are not text prints; it is done by a computerised pen tool for inscribing, just like handwriting beautifully done.
Handmade by Azana Photo Frames
- if you have something else in mind, please use the contact us page quoting ref AZ00206.
Or ask a question below