How thoughtful a framing gift can be for the couple's big day.
The surname and the year is inscribed onto the white double mount with the heart shaped cut out at the bottom.
Our Mr and Mrs photo frame comes in Everest beech colour in wood-effect finish with glass, easily hung up on the wall using 'Command hanging strips'.
- Holds 6 x 4" inch - per photo
- 1 x Landscape, 2 x portrait
- Everest beech colour in wood-effect finish (not real beech in wood)
- Frame is made of recycled polystyrene with glass, MDF backing board
- Size 20 x 8 inch (the glass size) - (50.8 x 20.32 cm)
- Landscape position
- Only require 2 x 'Command hanging strips' on each top corner. Instructions provided in the pack (strips not supplied).
- Mr and Mrs and year is inscribed
- Three apertures
- Heart shaped cut out
- Double mounted in white/white inner border
- Modern frame
You can opt out the year if you don't want it personalised - please just add their new married surname in the customise field.
If in doubt, you're welcome to Ask a Question below
Tells a story
No matter where, perhaps in the registry office, on the beach, private hotel, the castle, luxury yacht, countryside or stately home....the pictures in the frame tells a story.
Most ceremonies have a professional wedding photographer who will pass on the photographs to the newly-weds to create a beautiful memory and then frame it.
Many newlyweds display their frames around their home, bedroom, living room or the hallway. There are plenty of wedding photo display ideas on Pinterest to suit your home-style.
So how thoughtful a framing gift can be ... it can add photos of their choice. Our handmade wedding photo mounts with the heart shaped cut out represent the love for each other.
Making Memories - choose any photo, be it the groom and bride or same sex - gay and lesbian couples, bridesmaids, maids of honour or father with his daughter down the aisle or just the happy couple.