Your baby boy is the light of your life from the moment he is conceived and we think that scan photos are just as important as that very first baby snapshot. Our double scan and first photo frame is ideal for remembering those important firsts - the scan and the birth.
- Baby scan - size 3.5 x 2.5 in, holds scan photo size 4 x 3in
- Standard aperture size 5.5 x 3.5in holds photo size 6 x 4in
- Landscape or portrait photo position
- Inner glass size 12 x 10 ins (30.48 x 25.4 cms)
- Ready to hang or stand (strut back) - we recommend that you use command hanging strips for hanging on the wall, much safer than nail and hook
- Made of polcore moulded with glass, MDF backing board and sawhook
- Three apertures
- Inscriptions; My first scan, My second scan and My first photo
- Double mounted in blue / white inner border
- White frame
To Personalise - how would you like it inscribed
- First or full name - George or George Edward Brown
SURNAME / NICKNAME - (Ideal for baby shower / Maternity leave gift)
- Pre-natal nickname before birth - i.e. Bubbles, Little peanuts, Wriggler, Our Little Miracle or choose your own.
- Personalise with the surname without the birth details - i.e. Baby Dobson.
- No name - please add 'No name' in the customise field box - we'll inscribe 'my first, second, third scan and my first photo'.
DATE, WEIGHT & TIME - optional
- Date .i.e. 1st January 2017 - we'll inscribe the full date, more personal
- Weight .i.e. 9lb 3oz or 3.120kg - if there's a half in the weight, like this - 9lb 3.5oz
- Time .i.e. 24hrs or am/pm - like this, 9.30pm or 21.30hrs
George Edward Dobson (1st or full name)
13th December 2017
01.35 hrs or am/pm - 8lb 2oz or 3.120kg
Baby George (1st name) or Baby Dobson (surname)
Baby Wriggler or no name (add 'no name') or something else.
Please note; Personalisation are not text prints, it is done by a computerised pen tool for inscribing, just like handwriting but beautifully done.
Gift - Baby shower, Maternity Leave, New Arrival, Pregnancy, Expectant Parents, New Grandparents, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day,