From that very first moment, you can see your baby, and you know you want to capture the memory forever.
Name - first or full name (date is optional)
Baby nursery room decoration
New baby present
Baby scan, size 3.5 x 2.5 inch, holds photo size 4 x 3 inch
Standard aperture size 5.5 x 3.5 inch, holds photo size 6 x 4 inch
Glass size 20 x 8 in - (50.8 cm x 20.3 cm)
Overall size - L:21.25 x W:9.25 x D:0.5 in
White matt finish
Made of recycled polystyrene polcore moulded with glass, MDF backing board and saw hook
Double mounted in white and white background.
Select your style
Scan Mount - the frame size you need, 20 x 8 inch - (50.8 cm x 20.3 cm) You can use your frame or source the frame elsewhere. You just found a mat designer on here who are happy to design, cut and personalise the mount for you.
Scan Mount & Frame - the whole complete set ready for your photo insertion or a gift
Your Personalisation* Choice
More than one mount, please input name per mount.
Example of 2 mounts;
1 x Bertie John Davidson
1 x John Bert Davidson - 3rd May 2019
For baby shower / Maternity leave - customisation ideas.
1. Prenatal nickname - i.e. Bubbles, Little peanut, Wriggler, Our Little Miracle
2. Surname - i.e. Baby Dobson / Baby Dobson No.3
Grandparents can treat themselves one too - Our Grandchild 2020 / Our Grandchild / Our first Grandchild / Grandchild / Name (after birth)
Inscriptions are standard
We inscribe all the inscriptions, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and first photo and the newborn's name, birthdate (optional) 25.09.2019
Please request this in the customised field.
1. You may like to have it inscribed with different wording but keep it short. Please state where you would like us to write in the required field box. Example; 'Baby Gemma' above the 1st picture, birthdate under the last photo.
2. You may like to have this picture layout plain and straightforward without any writing on it. Input 'Everything blank' in the customisation field.
3. Why not inscribe something else for another occasion, not for newborn.
4. Perfect for the new parents who didn't buy any scan images, instead, add any photograph from an early age upwards. Add customisation.
1. Use 'Command hanging strips' to hang on the wall, much safer than nail and hook
2. To avoid smear marks use feather-duster not polish
3. Please do not hang over the child's bed or cot
4. Position the frame on the wall away from direct sunlight to prevent the mount and photo fading.
Handmade by Azana Photo Frames
- if you have something else in mind, please use the contact us page quoting ref AZ0201.