All in double white mount and perfect for black and white photographs
From that very first moment, you can see your baby, and you know you want to capture the memory forever.
Baby scan, size 3.5 x 2.5 inch, holds photo size 4 x 3 inch
Standard aperture size 5.5 x 3.5 inch, holds suitable photo size 6 x 4 inch
Glass size 20 x 8 ins (50.8 x 20.32 cms)
Overall size - L:21.25 x W:9.25 x D:0.5 inch
Classic Dark Oak, matt finish
Made of recycled polystyrene polcore moulded with glass, hardboard backing board and saw hook
Double mounted in white and white background.
Select your style
Scan mount - The frame size you need, 20 x 8 in (50.8 x 20.32 cm)
You can use your frame or source elsewhere if you would prefer wooden, vintage or traditional type
You just found a mat designer on here who are happy to design, cut and personalise the mount for you
Scan mount & frame - the whole complete set ready for your photo insertion or a gift
Your Personalisation* Choice
More than one mount, please input name per mount.
Example of 2 x mounts;
1 x Annie June Hanson and birthdate (optional)
1 x John Bert Davidson
For baby shower and Maternity leave present
1. Pre-natal nickname, i.e. Bubbles, Wriggler, Our Little Miracle, Little Peanut
2. Surname - i.e. Baby Franklin, Baby Franklin No.3
For Grandparents, - Grandchild 2020, Our Grandson, Name (after birth)
Inscriptions are standard
We inscribe all the standard inscriptions, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and first photo and write the baby's name and birthdate (optional)
We can remove all the standard inscriptions, and please request this in the customisation field.
1. You may like to have it inscribed with your wordings, keep it short. Please state where you would like us to write in the required field box. Example; Georgia (above top picture) birthdate (under the last photo).
2. You may like this picture layout plain and straightforward without any writing on it — input 'Everything blank' in the customisation field.
3. Why not personalise for another occasion, not for this event
4.Perfect for expectant parents who didn't buy any scan images, instead capture any photographs from an early age and upwards. Add customisation.
1. Use 'Command hanging strips' for hanging vertically on the gallery wall
2. To avoid smear marks on the glass, use feather dust
3. Do not hang above the cot or infant's bed
4. Position the picture decoration away from direct sunlight to prevent mount and photo fading.
Note; Inscriptions are not text prints; it is done by a computerised pen tool for inscribing, just like handwriting but beautifully done.
Handmade by Azana Photo Frames - if you have something else in mind, please use the contact us page quoting ref AZ0202