Oak framed triple baby scan photo frame
Our personalised triple baby scan photo frame is inscribed for a newborn baby girl showcasing three ultrasound scans and her first picture into the world.
Baby nursery room decoration
New baby present
Maternity leave present
Baby scan - size 3.5 x 2.5 holds hospital picture size 4 x 3 inch
Standard aperture size 5.5" x 3.5" holds photo size 6 x 4 inch
Glass size 20 x 8 ins (50.8 x 20.32 cm)
Overall size - L:21.25 x W:9.25 x D:0.5 inch
Classic dark oak, matt finish
Made of recycled polystyrene plastic polcore moulded with glass, hardboard backing board and saw hook
Doubled mounted in pink and white background
Select your style
Scan mount - the frame size you need 20 x 8 in (50.8 x 20.32 cm) - source your frame elsewhere should you prefer the different type of material such as wooden, glitter, vintage or traditional.
Scan mount & frame - the whole complete set ready for your photo insertion or a gift
Your Personalisation* Choice
More than one mount, please input name per mount
Example of 2 x mounts;
1 x Helena Louise Cosens and birthdate (optional)
1 x Baby Helena - 30th March 2019
For Baby Shower - Maternity Leave Present
1. Pre-natal nickname - i.e. Bubbles, Little peanuts, Wriggler, Our Little Miracle (Pre-natal nickname before birth)
2. Surname - i.e. Baby Dobson / Baby Cosens No.2
For Grandparents - Our Grandchild 2020 / Our Grandchild / Our first Grandchild / Grandchild / Name (after birth)
Inscriptions are standard;
We inscribe all the inscriptions, 1st, 2nd, 3rd scan and first photo and write the newborn's name, birthdate (optional), i.e. 1st January 2019
We can remove all standard inscriptions, and please request this in the customisation field.
1. You may like to have it inscribed with different wording but keep it short. Please state where you would like us to write in the required field box. Example; 'Baby Gemma' above the 1st picture, birthdate under the last photo.
2. You may like to have this picture layout plain and straightforward without any writing on it. Input 'Everything blank' in the customisation field.
3. Why not inscribe something else for another occasion, not for newborn.
4. Ideally, for expectant parents who did not buy any scan images, instead, add any photograph from an early age upwards. Add customisation.
1. Use 'Command hanging strips' to hang on the wall, much safer than nail and hook
2. To avoid smear marks on glass use feather-duster to blow away the dust
3. Please do not hang on the wall over the child's bed or cot
4. Position the frame on the wall away from direct sunlight to prevent the mount and photo fading.
Note; Inscriptions are not text prints; it is done by a computerised pen tool for inscribing, just like handwriting but beautifully done.