Stag's head cut out single mount, supply your own fabric and frame.
- Overall mount size 16 x 12 inches
- Stag's head cut out measures (W)10.5" x (H)15" inches (this is standard cut out size)
- Single mount
- Choose one of our four mount colour of your choice
- Stag's head shape aperture includes stag's head cut out (for drawing on)
- Frame not included
- Fabric not included
Instructions how to complete your frame
All you need;
- Fabric - to cover 16 x 12" inches, for the back of the mount
- Frame size 16 x 12"
- Double sided tape (recommenced - permanent adhesive)
- Scissor and pen or chalk
How to place the fabric;
- Carefully stick the double side tape around the edge of the stag's head and each corner and along the side of the edge at the back of the mount - don't peel off the tape yet.
- Iron fabric if creased - lay the fabric on smooth surface then place mount on top to ensure any patterns are straight at the front.
- Then carefully with a pen or chalk, then line the fabric along the edge of the overall mount to cut off left over fabric.
- Remove the mount from the fabric and peel off the tape.
- Tricky part - adhere mount onto fabric, ensure patterns are straight before you press down on the mount to stick.
- Insert mount into the frame.
See our completed tartan fabric stag's head
frame - straightened pattern fabric.