Oak framed triple scan for new baby girl or boy.
This triple baby scan photo frame can be personalised with a baby's nickname or a surname — lovely baby shower gift and a nursery room picture decoration.
My first scan, My second scan, My third scan (My 3D scan or My 4D scan) and My first photo are inscribed on the photo mount. Baby's name is written at the bottom of the mount.
Baby scan - size 3.5 x 2.5 inch, holds hospital photo size 4 x 3 inch
Aperture size 5.5 x 3.5 inch, holds photo size 6 x 4 inch
Glass size 20 x 8 inch (50.8 x 20.32 cm)
Overall size - L:21.25 x W:9.25 x D:0.5 inch
Classic dark oak, matt finish
Made of recycled polystyrene plastic polcore moulded with glass, hardboard backing board and saw hook
Double mounted in cream and white background.
Select your style
Scan Mount - the frame size you need 20 x 8 in (50.8 x 20.32 cm) - source a frame elsewhere should you prefer a different type of material such as wooden, glitter, vintage or traditional.
Scan Mount & Frame - the whole complete set ready for your photo insertion
Your Personalisation* Choice
More than one mount - input name per mount
Example of 2 mounts
1 x Rylan James Adams
1 x Ava Lilly Adams
For baby shower / Maternity leave
1. Pre-natal Nickname - i.e. Bubbles, Little peanut, Wriggler, Our Little Miracle (Pre-natal nickname before birth)
2. Surname - i.e. Baby Dobson / Baby Dobson No.3
For Grandparents - Our first Grandchild - James / Grandson 2020 / Name (after birth)
Inscriptions are standard;
We inscribe all the inscriptions, 1st, 2nd, 3rd scan and first photo and write the newborn's name, birthdate (optional), i.e. 1st January 2019
We can remove all standard inscriptions, and please request this in the customisation field.
1. You may like to have it inscribed with different wording but keep it short. Please state where you would like us to write in the required field box. Example; 'Baby Gemma' above the 1st picture, birthdate under the last photo.
2. You may like to have this picture layout plain and straightforward without any writing on it. Input 'Everything blank' in the customisation field.
3. Why not inscribe something else for another occasion, not for newborn.
4. Ideally, for expectant parents who did not buy any scan images, instead, add any photograph from an early age upwards. Add customisation.
1. Use 'Command hanging strips' to hang on the wall, much safer than nail and hook
2. To avoid smear marks on glass use feather-duster to blow away the dust
3. Please do not hang on the wall over the child's bed or cot
4. Position the frame on the wall away from direct sunlight to prevent the mount and photo fading.
Note; Inscriptions are not text prints; it is done by a computerised pen tool for inscribing, just like handwriting but beautifully done.