Stylish new baby boy collage display in dark oak colour to match the nursery room decoration.
Newborn baby boy present
Nursery room wall hanging decoration
Baby scan, size 3.5 x 2.5 inch, holds suitable photo size 4 x 3 inch
Standard aperture size 5.5 x 3.5 inch, holds photo size 6 x 4 inch
Glass size- 20 x 8 in (50.8 x 20.3 cm)
Overall size - L:21.25 x W:9.25 x D:0.5 inch
Classic dark oak colour, matt finish
Made of recycled polystyrene plastic polcore moulded with glass, hardboard backing board and saw hook
Double mounted in white and blue background.
Select your style
Scan mount - The frame size you need, 20 x 8 inch - (50.8 cm x 20.3 cm). You can use your frame or source the frame elsewhere
You found a picture mat designer on here who is happy to design, cut and personalise the mount for you.
Scan mount & frame - the complete whole set ready for your photo insertion
Your Personalisation* Choice
More than one mount, please input name per mount
Example of 2 mounts;
1 x John Lee Jones
1 x William John Jones
For baby shower / Maternity leave - personalisation ideas
1. Nickname - i.e. Bubbles, Little peanut, Wriggler, Our Little Miracle (Pre-natal nickname before birth)
2. Surname - i.e. Baby Dobson or Baby Dobson No.2.
For Grandparents - Grandchild 2020, Grandson, Our first Grandchild
Inscriptions are standard
We inscribe all the inscriptions as shown on the image, name and birthdate (optional)
We can remove all standard inscriptions, please request this in the customisation field.
1. You may like to have the wordings inscribed differently, keep it short. Please state where you would like us to write, i.e. 'James' (above top picture) Grandson (under the last photo)
2. You may like to have this picture layout and straightforward without any writing on it. Input 'Everything blank' in the customisation field
3. Why not inscribe for another occasion, not for newborn
4. Perfect for parents who didn't buy any scan images, instead add photographs from an early age upwards and inscribe with the name and birthdate (optional)
1. Use 'Command hanging strips' to hang vertically on the wall
2. To avoid smear marks on glass use feather duster to blow away the dust
3. Please do not hang above the cot or child's bed
4. Position the frame on the wall away from direct sunlight to prevent the mount and photo fading.
Note; Inscriptions are not text prints; it is done by a computerised pen tool for inscribing, just like handwriting but beautifully done.
Proudly handmade by Azana Photo Frames