Unisex personalised triple scan photo frame
Showcasing the sonogram pictures and 1st moment into the world and what's more special about this frame - it's personal with a name inscribed.
Baby arrival gift
Paternity leave present
Baby shower - either gender, boy or girl
Nursery Decor - neutral theme
Baby scan - cut size 3.5 x 2.5 inch, holds photo size 4 x 3 inch
Standard aperture size 5.5 x 3.5 inch, holds photo size 6 x 4 inch
Glass size 20 x 8 inch (50.8 x 20.32 cms)
Overall size - L:21.25 x W:9.25 x D:0.5 inch
White matt finish
Made of recycled polystyrene polcore moulded with glass, hardboard backing board and saw hook
Double mounted in white and cream background.
Select your style
Scan mount - the frame size you need 20 x 8 in, (50.8 x 20.32 cms). You can use your frame or source the frame elsewhere should you wish to prefer in wooden, glitter or traditional type.
Scan mount & frame - the whole complete set ready for your photo insertion
Your Personalisation* Choice
To order more than one, please input name per mount
Example of 3 mounts;
1 x Ava Louise Dobson - 08.09.2019
1 x Baby Jemma
1 x James Edward Dobson
For Baby Shower - Maternity Leave Present
1. Pre-natal nickname, Bubbles, Little peanut, Wriggler, Our Little Miracle
2. Surname, i.e. Baby Dobson, Baby Dobson No.1
For Grandparents - Our first Grandson / Grandchild 2020 / Name (after birth)
Inscriptions are standard
We inscribe all the inscriptions, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and first photo and write the newborn's name (birthdate is optional)
Please request this in the customisation field box.
1. You may like to have this picture layout and straightforward without any writing on it. Input 'Everything blank.'
2. Your own wordings, keep it short - Please state where you would like us to write in the required field box.
'Baby Gemma' above the 1st picture, birthdate under the last photo.
3. Why not inscribe something else for another occasion, not for newborn.
4. Perfect for parents who didn't buy any scans, instead add any photograph from an early age upwards. Add customisation.
1. Use 'Command hanging strips' to hang vertically on the wall
2. Do not hang above the cot or child's bed
3. To avoid smear marks on glass use feather duster not polish
4. Position the frame on the wall away from direct sunlight to prevent the mount and photo fading.
Please note; Inscriptions are not text prints; it is done by a computerised pen tool for inscribing, just like handwriting beautifully done.
Handmade by Azana Photo Frames
- if you have something else in mind, please use the contact us page quoting ref AZ0033.
Or ask a question below.