Source your own fabric and frame to match your home style decor.
Pack of 2 single mounts
Overall Mount Size
16 x 12 inch - (40.64 x 30.48 cm)
14 x 11 inch - (35.56 x 27.94 cm)
12 x 10 inch - (30.48 x 25.4 cm)
Stag shaped cut size
16 x 12 - measures (W) 10.5 x (H) 14.7 inch (this is standard cut out size)
14 x 11 - measures (W) 8.2 x (H) 12.6 inch
12 x 10 - measures (W) 8.8 x (H) 11.12 inch
Frame and fabric are not included
Instructions how to complete your frame
All you need;
Upholstery fabric - ensure you have plenty enough to cover the measurements for the back of the mount
Frame size 16 x 12 inch / 14 x 11 or 12 x 10 (this is a glass size measurements)
Double sided tape (recommend - permanent adhesive)
Scissor and pen or chalk
How to add the fabric;
1. Carefully stick the double side tape around the edge of the stag's head and each corner and along the side of the edge at the back of the mount - don't peel off the tape yet.
2. Iron fabric if creased - lay the fabric on smooth surface then place mount on top to ensure any patterns are straight at the front.
3. Then carefully with a pen or chalk, line the fabric along the edge of the overall mount to cut off unwanted fabric.
4. Remove the mount from the fabric and peel off the tape.
5. Adhere mount onto fabric, ensure patterns are straight before you press down on the mount to stick permanently.
Finally - Insert in your own frame.
Featuring a Stag's head Silhouette shaped cut out picture mount ready for your craft making project. Supply and add fabric to match your curtains, sofa, cushions or any upholstery furniture.
Source your frame and hang up the wildlife picture vertically on the wall in the corridor, lounge, bedroom or entrance of your home.